L. Todd Budgen Mediation Experience
Certified Circuit Civil Mediator, L. Todd Budgen provides professional Circuit Civil and Bankruptcy Mediation Services in Orlando, Maitland, Longwood, Altamonte Springs, Winter Park, Orange - Osceola - Seminole Counties, and Central Florida.
Call 407.481.2888 about our Circuit Civil and Bankruptcy Mediation Services in Orlando and Central Florida.
Your Mediator L. Todd Budgen, Esq.
- B.S. Communications, Northwestern University, 1996
- Certificate in Business, Northwestern University, 1996
- M.S. Management, Syracuse University, 2000
- Juris Doctor, Syracuse University, 2000
- Approved Middle District of Florida Bankruptcy Court mediator
- Florida Certified Circuit Civil mediator
- Mediated over 300 cases to date
- Lead attorney for 5 U.S. District Court collective/class actions
- Experience presenting winning oral arguments before the U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- Experience in over 100 cases in federal district court
- During 18 years of practice, represented clients in cases that have resulted in over 60 reported or written decisions
- Attorney for over 3,000 bankruptcy cases, including adversaries and contested matters.
- Member of MENSA
- Director of the Central Florida Bankruptcy Law Association Bar, 2007 to 2010
- Seminar presenter regarding practice management, technology and practice logistics
- Former Adjunct Professor, Business Law, Florida Southern College
- Past recipient of Florida Supreme Court Pro Bono Award
- Bowl Scout, Florida Citrus Sports, Florida Citrus Bowl
- Former firefighter
Call 407.481.2888 to contact Orlando and Central Florida Certified Circuit Civil and Bankruptcy Mediator, L. Todd Budgen.
Attorney, L. Todd Budgen - Orlando, FL Lawyer | 407.481.2888